(updated August 3, 2023)
This document describes:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our websites and products, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Who we are
1500 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803, USA
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information we collect on our website (opslayer.com) and through the usage of our software. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect a variety of information about our customers and visitors when you provide it to us, or when you use our services. This personal data falls into these categories:
Information You Give Us
Information we collect from you includes:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, company address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes network transactions affiliated with your accounts.
- Feedback and Correspondence Data includes information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Information We Get From Others
We may get information about you from other third-party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of our websites, software, and services.
Such information may include:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
We also use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Information We Will Never Collect
We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or wallet seed.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Use of Personal Information
To Provide Services
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use our websites, products, and services.
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To comply with law.
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
To Communicate With You
We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
To Optimize Our Platforms
In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use your information to respond to your comments and questions regarding the Services and to provide you and other users with general customer service.
With Your Consent
We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information, or you opt into third-party marketing communications.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
Sharing of Personal Information
Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes or to comply with laws.
Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Contact Us Form
When you submit the contact us form your information will be transferred to us via a 3rd party (mailerlite.com), and your IP address and browser user agent string may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We will never share the information you submit through the form with other 3rd parties.
Some pages may utilize an embedded helpdesk widget provided by a 3rd party (freshdesk.com). The widget is utilizing various cookies to enhance the user experience and track system statistics.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Embedded content from other websites
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your contact information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form given on our website. You can also:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Tracking Technologies Generally
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings.